|Marcus is a fictional character created by Jillian B for Fated. All traits and plots throughout the series belong to her.|
Marcus is a recurring character in Fated. He is the formerly secret boyfriend of Melinda Halliwell, and brings with him a dark and twisted past.
Early History Edit
Marcus's mother was a powerful demon, who seduced a mortal man. After learning of her pregnancy, she killed his father and raised Marcus in the underworld.
Before Fated Edit
Before Fated, Marcus was/is on the run from demons and working to fighting off his demonic side. He is also in a secret relationship with Melinda Halliwell.
Physical Appearance Edit
Marcus is a handsome young man, standing at 6'0 foot tall, he has a well-built form and possesses dark brown hair and eyes to match. His body is much more defined and muscular than other males.
He is usually seen wearing black clothing, hoodies and dark jeans with sneakers. He is always seen with sunglasses and black sneakers and is rarely seen by anyone but Melinda.
Marcus is deeply affected by the loss of both his parents and never knowing his dad, and he originally dealt with this through killing demons. He heavily relies on them and his love for Melinda to keep him happy. He has grown quite accustomed to his dark life and being on his own. Since he is a hybrid (half-demon and half-human) he is easily swayed between the good and dark side.
Melinda and Marcus have been dating secretly for almost three months and are very involved with one another. She loves him very much, and he seems to care for her as well. They don't seem to care about what each other are.
Appearances in Fated Edit
Notes and Trivia Edit
- Marcus's name was originally going to be Trevor, but the writer changed it, as she thought Marcus fit him better.
- Marcus was originally a main character but was changed to a minor recurring character for the first half of Season One. He is set to be a major recurring character in the second half of Season One.
- Marcus has a lot of common with the former-demon Cole Turner:
- Both are Hybrids. Additionally, both are half-demon, half-human hybrids.
- Both were raised by their demonic mothers.
- Both of them were involved in a romantic relationship with a Halliwell.
- Both of them are trying to fight evil for their lovers.
- Marcus is a Hybrid, half-demon half-mortal.
- He was dating Melinda Halliwell secretly, but they decided to come out with their relationship after being caught by Henry Mitchell Junior. However, no one knows he is a demon-human yet.